Are you interested in finding out more about your GP Practice and the Health and Wellbeing needs of your community?
- GP surgeries welcome anyone in their community to be an active member of their Patient Participation Group.
- Involvement could be attending regular practice meetings or communicating via email to discuss any changes or ideas for your surgery or services in Darlington.
- What services work well, what services can be improved?
- This is a great opportunity to become involved in local health issues which affect you and your GP Practice.
- Your GP Surgery is interested in what you think and how we can all make a difference to the health and wellbeing of our population.
- Influence decision making in the heart of your community by becoming your practice representative on the Darlington Clinical Commissioning Group’s Community Council.
- Please contact your GP Surgery for further details.
PPG Meeting Minutes
Minutes of Meeting - 4th October 2023 (DOCX, 18KB)
Minutes of Meeting - 27th July 2023 (DOCX, 15KB)
Minutes of Meeting - 26th September 2022 (DOCX, 33KB)
Minutes of Meeting - 20th April 2022 (DOCX, 32KB)
Minutes of Meeting - 30th January 2022 (DOCX, 31KB)
Minutes of Meeting - 9th November 2020 (DOCX, 36KB)
Minutes of Meeting - 19th August 2020 (DOCX, 33KB)
Minutes of Meeting - 9th March 2020 (DOCX, 31KB)
Minutes of Meeting - 25th November 2019 (DOCX, 32KB)
Minutes of Meeting - 25th July 2019 (DOCX, 23KB)
Minutes of Meeting - 26th March 2019 (DOCX, 23KB)
Click here to see archived PPG information.